Mar 31, 2006

Breakfast. - The Most Important Meal Of The Day

Thanks to everyone who took my weekly poll (to your left) this week. I just though it would be a fun addition to the blog to have a poll. I wasn't very shocked to see that most people eat cereal for breakfast, but I was a little surprised to find that the next highest vote was for "I don't eat breakfast" Huh? The "mom" side of me was struck by that because breakfast is so important to your health! Think of it this way... starting your day without breakfast is like starting your car with no gas. You need fuel to get through your day. OK, so now that I've scolded everyone, take a look at this post where I have a lot of brekfast ideas and if you are one of those non-breakfast people, and you might just find something you'll enjoy! (I only spanked your hands because I care!) ;) Tune in for a new poll tomorrow and don't forget to eat your breakfast!

5 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Don't forget leftovers. It may not be traditional breakfast food, but I like leftovers like pizza (homemade of course) for breakfast.

Also PB&J is one of my son's favorite breakfasts.

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Don't forget leftovers. It may not be traditional breakfast food, but I like leftovers like pizza (homemade of course) for breakfast.

Also PB&J is one of my son's favorite breakfasts.

Michele said...

Jenn, that is SO TRUE! This morning I made leftover refried beans into burriots for breakfast. My kids love PB&J for breakfast too :)

Unknown said...

You're right about breakfast Michele. In the mornings I rush to get my dh and 3 kids breakfast. Then around 11 am my growling stomach lets me know that I was so busy serving my family that I forgot to eat myself! LOL. I'm working on it.

Michele said...

I know what you mean about getting hungry at around 11 am, I am the same way! I try really hard to never miss breakfast but if I ever do my stomach sure lets me know :)