Mar 23, 2006

Recipes To Try

My goodness, being sick a couple of weeks ago sure did throw off my cooking plans! I still have some wonton wrappers and the ingredients for a filling just waiting for me in the fridge... I hope they are still useable! I had been creating a list of recipes I want to try as well but figured I'd better post them here before I lose track of them all. That way as I make them I can post recipes as I make them (I always have to modify them don't I... LOL!) and pics. So here's what's caught my eye lately and is on my "to make" list...

Tropical Breakfast Risotto from The World's Healthiest Foods
Crusty French Bread from Culinarily Obsessed
Baked Oatmeal from Peanut Butter And Purple Onions
Spiced Oatmeal Jam Bars from Coconut & Lime
Buttermilk Pie, Pita Bread and Orange Pudding Cake from The Baking Sheet
Ginger Carrott Morning Cookies from 28 Cooks

Now let's see how many weeks it takes me to get these all done ;)

No comments: