Oct 7, 2005

Meal Ideas For Next Week

This week I went grocery shopping and bought a bunch of things with no specific meals in mind. Just one of those busy weeks and I didn't have time to plan meals or even make a list. So... what to cook is the question. Let's see... I have on hand...

frozen chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
a container of BBQ pulled pork (frozen)
various bread (white, wheat, tortillas, sub rolls)
beef strips for stir fry (frozen)
frozen broccoli
potatoes
ground beef (frozen, 2 lbs.)
breakfast sausage
eggs
brown rice
white rice
spaghetti
angel hair pasta
corn on the cob (frozen)
canned tomatoes
canned sliced carrots
canned corn
maccaroni
pepperonis
mozzarella cheese, Italian Cheese
onions, bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes
frozen spinach
turkey bacon

I'm sure there's more but those are the the things I recall off-hand. So I think I will be making:

Arroz con Pollo
Chili Mac
Pizza
BBQ Sandwiches
Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli
Breakfast Casserole
Spinach Quiche

If you have any other ideas post a reply :)

No comments: