Feb 17, 2006

Low Fat Fruit Dip



I love fruit dip... you know the kind you make with a jar of marshmallow fluff and a whole block of cream cheese? It's SO good! I could eat the whole bowl myself. So I thought I'd come up with a lower fat version... just in case my taste buds get the better of me. My girls said this tastes BETTER than the higher fat version and I think they might be right :)

Low Fat Fruit Dip

1 (16 oz.) carton low fat cottege cheese, pureed smooth in the blender
1 jar marshmallow fluff

Combine in a bowl and stir well until smooth (you can use an electric mixer). Chill and serve with fresh fruit.

1 comment:

Erin Eats said...

Hi there! Ohhhhhh I'm a sucker for marshmallow fluff, this looks quite tasty.

Thanks for your sweet comments, I'm glad to have found your blog, too!