Mothering From Day To Day tagged me first so here goes...
1. I have been married for 8.5 years.
2. I have an college degree in General Studies.
3. I have no pets!
4. I love to read!
5. I am addicted to cooking and quilting.
6. My favorite dessert is anything with chocolate.
7. I rarely go on summer vacation but I can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland!
The second meme tag comes from Moomettesgram's Musings.
Here are my answers...
1. My favorite foods are anything ethnic. I love bold flavors and brightly colored foods that are fun!
2. The things I miss most are having time ALONE with my dear hubby (as in before our lovely babies were born) and having more spare time to quilt (also B.K. (before kids)). I love my kids but time is something I often long for :)
3. Some places I have never been to are Europe, Africa and Australia. I would love to visit them all some day.
4. Some favorite places I have been to are Cancun Mexico, Canada, California and Vermont.
5. My unluckiest moments... I long believe in luck, but one of my saddest moments was when I moved away from home when I got married because I am very close to my family and I really missed them.
6. My luckiest moments... Well, again, I don't believe in "luck" so I will tell you my most blessed moments. Meeting my husband, the birth of each of my children and the most blessed moment of all was when I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.
7. Now that I'm older... I am MUCH wiser than in my younger days and I praise God daily for blessing me with His grace!
I don't have any particular person in mind to tag, so if you are reading this consider yourself tagged! Post your replies on your blog and link back to me then leave a comment and let me know that you answered the questions. Tag as many of your blogging pals as your like and let's keep the meme moving! :)