Jul 18, 2006

Moving!

I apologize for the lack of posts last week but it was for a good reason! :) We are going to be moving! I'm very excited and haven't been cooking much since we have been busy sorting and starting to pack. Our moving date will be on August 7th. This is a huge blessing for us because we have been wanting to have more space for the kids and a yard for them to play and now that is exactly what we will have. I probably won't be posting very much until after the move but I promise it will be as soon as possible. Here's a pic of our new dwelling place. :)

4 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Congratulations. It's very exciting to get to start over in a new house.

Unknown said...

Praise God! Congrats on your new home!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new house! I hope you enjoy it and the kids enjoy the yard!!

Erika W. said...

Congratulations! I'm praying for an uneventful move for you.